I recently uploaded a new vlog exploring one of my favorite neighborhoods in London: Notting Hill.
What I love the most about Notting Hill is Portobello St. and Market, the cute cafes (the video is featuring the insta-famous cafe, Farm Girl) and especially the beautiful colorful and white buildings where so many fashion bloggers love to shoot. So if you want to get the behind the scenes of fashion blogger’s favorite background for outfit posts, you should watch the video down below.
Of course, if you’re planning to visit Notting Hill I have the perfect guide for you.
My favorite spots in Notting Hill:
- For a coffee and healthy food go to Farm Girl.
- Shop for accessories and decorations at Portobello Market.
- Buy London-themed biscuites as a souvenir from Biscuiteers.
- For a late night drink head to Hillgate.
- Take a photo of the Chanel fashion worship graffiti at the end of the market.
- For a luxury dinning experience go to Beach Blanket Babylon.
- For a sweet treat go to Hummingbird Bakery.
- Eat at the food market down Portobello Road.
- Take a photo next to a white building like London’s fashion bloggers.
I was wearing:
To stay updated:
Add me to snapchat: HadasAharon