25 Photos That Will Inspire You To Visit Zanzibar
When you think of Africa, you don’t always think of white sand beaches, exotic islands and luxury hotels. Well, this is exactly what Zanzibar has to offer. However, alongside the glamour comes a glimpse of the reality of the harsh living conditions in Africa that the locals sadly face. This contrasting combination of both makes a vacation in Zanzibar perfect, especially for a first time visitor to Africa, as it’s luxurious but also educational experience.
Why you should visit Zanzibar? These 25 photos will for sure inspire you.
1. The water has 50 shades of blue
2. Stone Town has a beautiful skyline
3. You’ll get to see Africa’s authentic way of life
4. You’ll get to stroll the streets of Stone Town
5. Island hopping will be a part of your daily activities
6. Changu Island is gorgeous
7. That’s where you could also get a selfie with a huge turtle
8. White sand beaches are the real deal
9. Bridges to the sea are too
10. You could go shopping
11. Or again, walk on a bridge to the sea
12. You could gaze at this view
13. Or swim at infinity pools
14. But also visit villages and meet locals
15. Zanzibar is where cows hang at the beach
16. Don’t forget to bring candies to the kids
17. You could take photos like these
18. And these!
19. You could sail on traditional fishing boats
20. Eat lots of fruits
21. And also have romantic moments
22. One day should spend chilling at the beach
23. And eat some good food
24. Did anyone say luxury?
25. Not inspired yet?!?
What are you waiting for? check what’s your cheapest flight to Zanzibar now via Skyscanner.
To stay updated:
Add me to snapchat: HadasAharon